Saturday, July 6, 2013

14 Things I Didn't Buy at Downtown Disney

Generally speaking, I'm not a Disney fan. Especially Disney branded merchandise. Earlier this week my boss offered my a Minnie Mouse fashion tee and I swiftly rejected it. Standing/walking/driving/riding on Disney property makes me nervous. 


I know Big Brother is watching. 

But sometimes you just have to give in to a good shopping opportunity.





Shoes: A Celebration of Pumps, Sandals, Slipper & More, Linda O'Keeffe


Chocolate Coins


My must-have whenever I spot them.

Little Mermaid & Mulan Fascinators


Perry the Platypus & Figment Plush Magnets


For Sister 1.

Holiday Cookie, aka Rice Krispy Turkey Leg


Sorcerer Mickey Hat Tin

I mean there are cookies inside, but I just want the tin. For Sister 1.

Shortbread Shorts


For my parents and Sister 1

Sorcerer Micky...Something



Mike Wazowski...Something


Dirty/Clean Dishwasher Magnet

For my parents.

The Vintage Tea Party Book, Angel Adoree


Mickey Gloves



Glass Slipper Antenna Topper




Mickey and Minnie Matching Mugs with Silicon Wrap

























Sister 2 really lost out on this one. She's probably less of a Disney fan than I am. Except Eeyore.

No comments:

Post a Comment