Sunday, November 3, 2013

Shop Alert: Every Day is Saturday.com

I've been sitting on this one for awhile (they launched in March, this blog launched in March). In fact, all of the items I originally picked to showcase are no longer available. So I had to spend all day going through their new winter items and pick new faves. Ugh, life is so hard.




Basically, the design team at Kate Spade got group incepted by my 9th grade geometry teacher, woke up and collectively said, "And now we create Saturday." And I don't think it's a bad thing.


I absolutely adored the collection they launched with, and after coming back to the site four months later to a completely different collection, there are still a few winners.

A feature that does still exist is the ability to custom design your own weekender bag (!) here.

Others things I want (need):











Okay, this is just the best for those of us who have trouble locating out Calendar app in a timely manner.

Check Out the Sale section for more of their vibrant ideas from their spring/summer launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment